In order to know more about their expectations from GPP and their plans for the biggest print extravaganza in the Middle East, we asked exhibitors their take on the upcoming show as well as the state of the industry, post-COVID… Read More
In an exclusive interview, Barry Killengrey, show director of Gulf Print & Pack 2022, talks to ME Printer about the only dedicated print and packaging trade show in the MENA region
Xerox Emirates will be participating at Gulf Print and Pack 2022 showcasing our flagship digital production engines, 3D Print and Software present at Stand G8.
Exclusive interview with Tarek Akl, Partner Manager for Middle East at PFU (EMEA) Limited. PFU (EMEA) offers advanced technology, intelligent software and consultancy services. The company is partner of choice for the world’s most ambitious organisations.
ME Printer caught up with Prof. Kamal Chopra, President of World Print & Communication Forum (WPCF) and Chairman of International Relations of the All-India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP), the apex body of the Indian printing industry, in the midst of his busy schedule.
TOP STORIES THIS MONTH
- Algeria Introduces Advanced Technology for Textbook Printing
- Durst Group Inks Agreement with Masaka Business Solutions
- UAE’s Central Bank Issues Two New Polymer Banknotes
- Emirates Printing Press Bags 8 FPA Achievement Awards
- Epson Graduate Programme Launched in the Middle East
- AFRA International to Launch Etirama Open House V2.0
- Canon Group Acquires UK- Based Edale Company
- Heidelberg Focuses on Growing Label Market
- INX International Introduces New Line of Coatings
- Fast and Reliable Authentication of Banknotes
- UPM and Paperworkers’ Union Reach Agreement
DTM Print, an international provider for specialty printing systems, offers solutions for direct-to-food printing and the production of food labels in any size and shape.
OPINION AND INSIGHT
Print service providers who can say “yes” to virtually any job today, are at an advantage. The KODAK NEXFINITY Digital Press puts printers in precisely that position.
Printing industry is at a crossroads while Corona pandemic also accelerated many trends that were already transforming graphic arts industry.
- إطلاق أكاديمية الاتحاد الدولي للناشرين برعاية هيئة الشارقة للكتاب
- تعاون مشترك بين بيبسيكو العالمية ووزارة التغير المناخي الإمارتية ووادي التكولوجيا
- إلغاء امتحانات مدرسية لملايين التلامذة في سريلانكا بسبب نقص الورق