With organizations returning to normal operations, the global digital print industry is set to grow rapidly in the next decade, owing to the adoption of latest technology in high margin specialty print market, digital presses, inkjet products and digital transformation solutions.
Gulf Print & Pack is back this year at the Dubai World Trade Centre from May 24 – 26, 2022. It is the leading print technology show for printers and Print Service Providers (PSPs) from across GCC, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Xerox Emirates will be participating at Gulf Print and Pack 2022 showcasing our flagship digital production engines, 3D Print and Software present at Stand G8.
Shahzeen Mir, Commercial Director, Xerox Emirates said “Gulf Print and Pack is an important platform for us to be able to showcase our capabilities and commitment to our customers. The three-day show is also a fantastic opportunity to see the latest innovations in the market, have one to one customer engagements and be able to demonstrate our technology and software.”
What can you expect to see at the Xerox Emirates stand?
The Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press combines the value of highly automated, agile digital production with exceptional image quality and jaw-dropping embellishment effects, making it easier to unleash the potential of print and achieve remarkably brilliant results. It redefines digital printing with award-winning Color FLX Technology, which layers CMYK with up to two Specialty Dry Inks in one single, incredibly productive pass – all while maintaining “spot on” registration from color to color.
- Extra Long Sheets can be run in weights from 52 gsm up to 400 gsm and can be automatically duplexed in lengths up to 28.7” (729 mm)
- The combination of 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit RIP rendering and 2400 x 2400 x 1-bit print imaging yields Ultra High Definition (HD) detail
- Low Gloss, High Quality HD EA Toner that has a smaller particle size – 4.7 microns compared to the previous 5.8 microns. This smaller size creates smooth prints with lower gloss and excellent shadow detail, even in challenging images.
- Multi-Sheet (MSI) Bypass Tray holds up to 250 sheet. Extends paper capacity up to 8,000 sheets with four additional trays in two feeder stations. When used with the Inserter option, this provides a total of 8 pick points and 12,500 sheets for printing at rated speed.
- The newly launched Xerox® High Capacity XLS vacuum-feed technology provides improvements in feeding reliability boosting productivity and functionality for extra‐long sheets (XLS).
This press is built to run. A rainbow of iridescent palettes. Mixed media. Heavy stock. Extra Long Sheets up to 47.2″ (1.2 m). High-value inline finishing.
Expanding beyond commodity print is easier than ever with eye-stopping Fluorescent Pink—which creates a stunning array of new embellishment effects on its own, or when run with other Color FLX Technology Specialty Dry Inks.
- A single spot of Fluorescent Pink, which can be applied to small design elements up to full-page floods
- New, eye-grabbing blended palettes created by multiplying a Fluorescent Pink underlay or overlay with specific CMYK combinations. This will enable designers to create bright oranges, purples, and blues.
- Multiple embellishment colors in a single pass. Fluorescent Pink can be combined with CMYK, PLUS other embellishment colors such as Gold, Silver, White, or Clear in a single design—and printed in a single pass.
Xerox® Versant® 280 Press
Say hello to bigger—and better—opportunities to unlock value, earn more revenue and keep jobs in house. The Xerox® Versant® 280 Press delivers the most adaptable capabilities on the market: Unmatched application flexibility, unsurpassed image quality, professional-grade finishing, enhanced reliability and security, plus advanced tools and automation.
- All Stocks Rated Speed (ASRS) option to print 25% faster on every stock up to 400 gsm
- Take automation to the extreme with click-simple automated color quality with an inline Spectrophotometer and ASRS speed with the Performance Package (PP) option
- Bigger is better with production printing of up to 47” / 1.2m sheet in Ultra HD
- Get noticed with the Xerox® Adaptive CMYK+ Kit: Vivid and Fluorescent Specialty Toners add gold, silver, white, clear, or fluorescent cyan, fluorescent magenta and fluorescent yellow to your applications
- Up to 80ppm and up to 80K pages/ month.
- Xerox® High Capacity XLS vacuum feeder catapults production feeding by application of vacuum and air-assist technologies throughout the entire feeding process from sheet separation to paper path insertion.
*Coming Soon* Xerox® ElemX™ 3D Printer
Xerox Emirates will be showcasing the original 3D print samples printed on the Xerox® ElemX™ 3D Printer. ElemX, Xerox’s proprietary liquid metal printing technology, offers unparalleled ease of implementation and ease of use. Utilizing wire instead of powders reduces the costly facility modifications and the cumbersome ongoing management of hazardous and toxic powders. ElemX produces production-grade parts with a fast time-to-part and reduced total cost-of-ownership versus competing technologies.
The ElemX 3D liquid metal printer uses off-the-shelf aluminium wire to produce production-grade parts at lower cost than traditional production methods.
The ElemX 3D liquid metal printer will be launched in the UAE market in Q3 2022.
XMPIE – The leading technology to engage audiences with personalized, relevant communications across Print and Digital touchpoints. XMPIe can power documents with variable data, extend reach across multiple channels, sell print online 24/7, manage end to end campaigns and add value to your capabilities.
EFI – Xerox production engines benefit from the performance and advanced workflow tools of a Fiery digital front end. This tool will help manage high value jobs that require special embellishments and effects using dry inks including silver, gold and clear.
FREEFLOW® CORE – This is browser-based and includes EasyStart workflows to help users through the process of creating and managing workflows. It hides the complexity of individual operations and workflow programming while it provides an intuitive graphical user interface
Visit Xerox Emirates at Gulf Print and Pack at Stand G8 to see how you can redefine productivity and drive growth for your business. Register here: https://go.xemuae.com/l/130641/2022-04-21/2sjwbs