Mobile / portable printers came into existence in 1985. By 1990s, these printers were widely available and were being extensively used in retail, transportation and hospitality sectors. Initial adoption for these types of printers was seen in North America and Europe.
Primarily, dot matrix based mobile / portable printers were majorly used, but with various technological advancements, Ink Jet and now, thermal based mobile / portable printers are being widely used. Thermal-based mobile / portable printers use a special type of thermal paper instead of ribbon or cartridges to print the content, and hence reduce the replacement or refilling cost.
According to “Global Mobile & Portable Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the global mobile / portable printers market is forecast to reach USD11.87 billion by 2018. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the highest revenue generator, followed by Europe, North America, South America, Middle-East and Africa, in global mobile / portable printers market. With the growth of online retailing, need for mobile workforce has increased exponentially, resulting in growing the demand for mobile / portable printers, globally.
“Global Mobile & Portable Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of Global Mobile / Portable Printers market:
• Global Mobile / Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis By Technology, By Output & By End Users
• Regional Analysis – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global mobile / portable printers market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, mobile / portable printers manufacturers and align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with mobile / portable printer manufacturers and channel partners globally. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual report, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Buy the report (reportlinker)