+971 4 421 0105
Our client was formed in response to the demand of the century’s requirements on 3D printing Services and Solutions and aims to become the leading 3D solutions seller in the region.
Below are the key areas of industrial and operational expertise the successful candidate must possess in order to be selected.
Industry Expertise: 3D Printing, Robotics, Machine Manufacturing (or similar).
• Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
• Answers phone calls from customers and handle after sales support
• Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
• Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
Arranges appointments with clients and sales team
• Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
• Updates all contact information for clients
• Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
• Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
• Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail
• Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
• Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
• Edits documents for accuracy
• Maintains accurate records and enters data
• Assists with organising events when necessary
• Conducts research and compiles data
• Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
Type of Job:
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Work Day: Full Time
Minimal experience: No experience