First Sistrade International Users' Conference Concluded
SISTRADE, an international engineering and information systems consulting company, with a significant growth in the recent years in terms of international network of partners and clients
SISTRADE organized the first International Conference for current partners and users of Sistrade, which took place at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Porto on the 6th of July. This international conference was attended by 135 participants of 18 nationalities.
SISTRADE, an international engineering and information systems consulting company, with a significant growth in the recent years in terms of international network of partners and clients, has promoted its first users’ conference aiming to create an interchange of technologies, processes and knowledge between companies.
During the conference, SISTRADE promoted two exchange formats, one through the presentations, where several guests presented the industry news and SISTRADE demonstrated the latest features of Sistrade MIS|ERP software 2020, and another, through tabletop sessions where the technical team had the opportunity to demonstrate, clarify and share Sistrade software features to all clients, partners and guests.
- Over the course of a day, several issues related to new technologies and Industry 4.0 were addressed, with the following themes:
- Production Technologies Cluster & Industry Digitising (PRODUTECH)
- The Smart Factory (FALCON)
- Big Data & Industrial Management (SISTRADE)
- The Future of the European Print Industry (APIGRAF)
- Industry 4.0: New opportunities for Resource Efficiency Optimization (INEGI)
- Industrial Performance and Sustainability (SISTRADE)
- Sistrade 2020 – New Features & ID Developments (SISTRADE)
During tabletop sessions, all the participants had the opportunity to meet some members of SISTRADE team and see the new features of Sistrade MIS|ERP software. During the course of the conference, presentations and demonstrations of Sistrade modules were made to the guests.
At the end of the event, the feedback from the participants was very positive. The topics covered at the conference, the presentations of the new features and innovations of MIS|ERP Sistrade predicted for 2020 have had a strong impact on visitors.
In addition to the promotion of Sistrade technology and products, this conference enabled informal networking among those present and served to strengthen business and personal relationships with our clients and partners.